Phoceis is a French Digital Marketing & Commerce agency that works with brands in developing and implementing their commercial digital strategy, on mobile and nomadic terminals.
In addition to developing mobile applications and strong from his experience of consulting firms, Phoceis stands out with a team of Research & Development, offers and develops innovative concepts around key issues of trade/commerce connected:
- Drive 2 Store
- Mobile APPs
- Geo-location consumers
- CRM Mobile
- NFC Mobile Payment
- Augmented Reality
- Smart Labels
The company’s customers include references such as Auchan, RT Mart, JCDecaux, Accor Hotel, PSA, Décathlon, Oney, Beneteau…
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead and manage Mobile Application development projects to meet the various internal & external requirements.
- Expert at organizing and leading requirement analysis, development, test and other project related meetings with project managers, developers and testers.
- Develop complex project plans, and manage development project schedule and software and service quality in a consistent manner across project.
- Closely manage throughout the product development life cycle. Identify and track issues, assess risks, dependencies, efficiencies, and critical path objectives.
- Provide timely status reports to Clients and Team Members (Developers and management).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Native Chinese Speaker, strong skills in English.
- Very good experience on Web & Mobile Technologies (iOS; Android; Windows)
- Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Workflow/Process Automation
- Minimum 1 years’ working experiences in a leading software/digital company
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in project management, which may be mainly focused on out-sourced project management or managing an internal team of developers
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management.
- Fluent English and Mandarin (both oral and written), French is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing large scale project implementations from start to finish in the field of Mobile Software development
Position: iOS/Android Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Location: Shanghai – Jing’An District.
Type: Full Time
Starting Date: ASAP
Monthly Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Benefits include: Holidays, personal leave and definitively a lot of fun!
If you are interested to join a great digital adventure, to have a lot of fun and to push your limits, send us your resume and your cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org